martes, 25 de julio de 2017

Taking commissions

If you’ve been waiting to commission me any hat, NOW is the moment.

Due to my current situation, I feel more comfortable updating etsy with in-stock stuff than opening preorders or accepting commissions. Each day, I don’t know until the last moment if that day I’m going to be busy or if I can knit something. That’s why the commissions list had been closed for these last months, and sadly, it’s going to be closed some time more.

I don’t want to make wait more to those persons who requested me a commission lately. Now that I know that I’m going to be free the next 3 weeks, I’ll be accepting some commissions. Not through etsy this time; if you’re interested, send me a private message here instead, please.
You can order any hat which I’ve made before, but before I need to check if I have the materials. Hats marked as sold out are not available; and I won’t do custom designs this time.

I’m going to stop taking commissions on mid August (or if I reach high amount of orders) and after that, next sales will be in-stock stuff ready to ship. I’m already working on some hats.



Si habéis estado esperando para encargar algún gorro, AHORA es el momento.

Debido a mi situación actual, me encuentro más a gusto subiendo a etsy cosas ya terminadas que abrir preorders o coger encargos. La razón es que cada día, hasta el último momento no sé si ese día voy a estar ocupada y si voy a poder tejer algo. Por eso la lista de encargos ha estado cerrada estos últimos meses, y creo que va a seguir así un tiempo.

No quiero hacer esperar más a aquellas personas que me preguntaron por encargos últimamente. Ahora que me han confirmado que voy a estar libre las próximas 3 semanas, voy a coger algunos encargos. Esta vez no va a ser a través de etsy; si estás interesado, preferiría que me enviaras un mensaje privado por aquí.
Se puede encargar cualquier gorro que haya hecho anteriormente, pero primero tengo que confirmar que dispongo de los materiales. Los gorros marcados como sold out no están disponibles; y esta vez tampoco cogeré diseños personalizados.

A mediados de Agosto dejaré de coger encargos (o si llegamos a una cantidad elevada antes) y tras eso, las próximas ventas serán de cosas ya terminadas y listas para enviar. Ya estoy en faena con algunos gorros.